Baraka Hard Black Soap (Limited Edition)Baraka Shea Butter
Baraka Hard Black Soap is handmade from pure, natural, and traditionally sourced ingredients by hard-working Ghanaian women. This is a limited edition variety of our black soap.
Truly a circular economy product, Baraka Hard Black Soap uses by-products from shea butter production, including natural lye sourced from the ashes. This soap is similar to our Crumble Bar, but like the name suggests, has a harder texture. Gentle yet effective, black soap has a wide range of uses and benefits.
Please note: you may receive a rectangular or oval shaped soap.
- Neem oil heals dry, cracked skin
- Handcrafted from raw, plant-based ingredients
- No chemicals or additives
- Natural exfoliant for smoother skin
- Antimicrobial properties that can help with acne
- Rich in vitamins A & E
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Contains shea butter and coconut oil to moisturise the skin
- Can help soothe skin irritations
HOW TO USE:
Lather up the bar in your hands before using it on your face, body, or hair. For added exfoliation, you can use the bar directly on your skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow up with your favourite shea body lotion or conditioner to lock in moisture.
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Neem Oil
- Cocoa & Shea Potash (Lye)
Packaged in hand-wrapped 150 gram / 5.3 oz bars.
Baraka Shea Butter RSPO Membership No. 9-3701-20-000-00
Returns Policy: We hope you love your Baraka products. If you are unsatisfied for any reason though we offer no hassle returns with no time limit. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org